Helping people and organizations develop their talent.
You know you have talent – your own as well as the collective talent within your organization. But how and when to grow, develop, and channel that talent towards a larger purpose isn’t always a
At JWJ Consulting we’ve spent almost 20 years studying and practicing developing others through coaching and facilitation. We use insights gleaned from theory and experience to produce tangible results for individuals and organizations.
We employ only those tools and methodologies which have been validated through research.We offer individual career and leadership coaching services that are customized to the unique needs of each client. For some clients, engagements follow an orderly coaching process that makes use of tangible tools, while for others a looser approach based on a series of fluid interactions is appropriate.
You may find yourself
- searching for a career that you will love
- a recent graduate navigating the “real world”
- in an unexpected job transition
- a new manager making the turn from professional to leader
- an experienced leader seeking independent counsel
As vitally important as your own career success is, the success of your organization is more critical. We offer the following services to meet the following organizational needs:
- custom development and facilitation of group learning events
- executive coaching for your high-potential new leaders and/or existing leadership team
- public speakers for your group or association
Bringing in an outsider can feel like a leap of faith, but it doesn’t have to. We will walk you through a step-by-step pre-event consultation process to ensure that when coaching or facilitation services are delivered, you know exactly what to expect.