Hiring a facilitator is an important decision.
It’s a risk to bring in an outsider when your audience finally carves out time for learning: ineffective workshops waste time, money, and credibility. You know what’s at stake, yet you really don’t know how your team will react until you see a facilitator in action.
JWJ Consulting has over 15 years of experience designing and delivering dynamic experiences for groups aged 20-65 in the corporate sector, educational institutions, and nonprofits. Our deep expertise in adult learning, curriculum design and facilitation strategies enables us to create a customized learning agenda that will get your group talking. Our programs are nearly always rated “Good” or “Excellent” by 75-100% of participants.
However it is our ability to adapt your agenda on the fly which truly sets us apart. Facilitated learning in groups should always be experiential, encouraging participants to co-create a dynamic environment for engagement. Plowing through a preplanned agenda will never take precedence over handling the needs of your audience on event day.
Sample Topics for Organizations
Ask about scheduling a risk-free “lunch ‘n learn” session for your group.
- Emotional & Social Intelligence for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence for Teams
- Developing Leadership Capability with Intentional Change
- Creating a Vision using Appreciative Inquiry
- MBTI© Step I & Step II Administration and Application: Communication, Conflict Management, Leadership Development, Team Building
- Building and Sustaining Relationships
- Career Management and Advancement
Sample Topics for Your Job Seekers, Students, and/or Alumni
- MBTI© Administration and Application: Career Assessment, Team Building, Communication, Conflict Management
- Career Assessment and Decision Making
- Job Search Strategy
- Interview Preparation
- Advanced Interviewing Strategy
- Making the Most of Your Internship